sentosaaaaaaa!(random)
miss goh's!!
did i mention that i went balcony with miss goh? yes, i did.
but i havent upload the photos we took on sunday, and both of us bought the same tube top but different colour from zara. at least we got something that day. it's like whenever we've got money, for sure we cant find anything that is appealing to us.
and now am going to upload some photos.
its tuesday, a brand new school week for me. knowing that i'm loaded with alot projects and ICAs!!!!!!!!!!! i'm just going to get crazy, really cant wait for the two weeks to reach, seriously man! school is just as bad as usual, friends as crazy as usual, classmates, no comment simply because i'm not close with them.
i want my 2weeks of holiday, then at least i can meet up with all my friends!! poly life seriously is super short can! after the two weeks of hols, around 6weeks later we are going to have 2months of hols. & i'm looking forward to this hols because i havent had any hols since the starting of the year!! not a single one, i'm so dreaded from school life. i miss my MI life, i miss 08B4 seriously!
zannnnnn, lynnnnnn, carina, and all the others! &&& my eye candy, wont be able to see him play basketball again!!! hohoohoho!!
this song is damn nice.
Secondhand Serenade - Broken
In the moonlight
Your face it glows
Like a thousand diamonds
I suppose
And your hair flows like
The ocean breeze
Not a million fights
Could make me hate you
You're invincible
Yeah, It's true
It's in your eyes
Where I find peace
Is it broken?
Can we work it out?
Let's light up the town, scream out loud!
Is it broken?
Can we work it out?
I can see in your eyes
You're ready to break
Don't look away.
So here we are now
In a place where
The sun blended
With the ocean thin.
So thin, we stand
Across from each other
Together we'll wonder
If we will last these days
If I asked you to stay
Would you tell me
You would be mine?
And time
Is all I ask for
Time
I just need one more day
And time
You've been crying too long
Time
And your tears wrote this song
Stay
In the moonlight
Your face it glows
Is it broken?
Can we work it out?
Let's light up the town, scream out loud!
Is it broken?
Can we work it out?
I can see in your eyes
You're ready to break
Don't look away.
DAMN NICE!