|
That's not my name.
| |
|
Profile
MARAILYN NG.NANYANG POLY. 4 JANUARY. touch and you rot. Shoutouts
Exits
|
Nov 17, 2008, 1:17 PM
Leona Lewis-Yesterday I just can't believe you're gone Still waiting for morning to come Wanna see if the sun will rise In the way that you're by my side ooo When we had so much in store Tell me what is it I'm reaching for When we're through building memories I'll hold yesterday in my heart, in my heart They can take tomorrow and the plans we made They can take the music that will never play All the broken dreams, take everything Just take it away but they can never have yesterday They can take the future that we'll never know They can take the places that we said we will go, All the broken dreams take everything Just take it away but they can never have yesterday You always use to say I should be thankful for everyday Heaven knows what the future holds Or least how the story goes I never believed them til now I know I'll see you again I'm sure No it's not selfish to ask for more One more night one more day One more smile on your face But they can't take yesterday They can take tomorrow and the plans we made They take the music that will never play All the broken dreams take everything Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday They can take the future that we'll never know They can take the places that we said we will go All the broken dreams take everything Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday I thought our days would last forever But it wasnt our destiny Cuz in my mind we had so much time But I was so wrong Now I can believe that I can still find the strengh in the moments we made I'm lookin back on yesterday They can take tomorrow and the plans we made They take the music that will never play All the broken dreams, take everything Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday They can take the future that we'll never know They can take the places that we said we will go All the broken dreams , take everything Just take it away But they can never have yesterday Oh the broken dreams, take everything But they can never have yesterday |